Here are some easy decorating ideas to bring the warmth of fall into any home.
1. Fall Arrangements & Wreaths: Combine almost any container with fall's bounty for a quick seasonal boost. A fall wreath is another great way to greet the cozy weather, try incorporating apples, acorns, or pinecones or a more rustic look. Feature your favorite fall colors to personalize the arrangements.
2. Autumn Candle Centerpieces: What better way to add multi level lighting than with candlelight! These autumn candles will be sure to add some lively colour to your tablescape!
3. Table Runners: A burlap table runner is an easy way to add texture to any tablescape! Use some ribbon and stitch the edges for a pop of color or tie the ends into tassels for a more finished look.
4. Painted Pumpkins: A great way to get crafty with the kids on the weekend! From polka dots, gold dipped, or graphic designs, there are endless possibilities to match any style of your home.
5. Faux Fur Throws: There's no better way to get cozy in the fall then with a faux fur throw! These fur throws are a great addition to any living room or bedroom. Get ready to cozy up this fall/winter!
Keep apprised of our projects, home renovation tips and company updates.